Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Creation of the narcissistic "Blog"

I’ve often thought about writing a blog, and then reasoned, I have nothing worth writing about and therefore a blog would be a blog about, basically, nothing.  And I don’t mean the Seinfeld version of “a show about nothing”.  I mean really, the most boring blog of the 21st century.  And then it came to me, while running my six mile route and laughing about some absurd thought that floated through my head.  I said; how about a blog about the ridiculous thoughts and experiences I encounter on my runs!  I thought it was a great idea, but then worried I might not have enough material to cover in a blog.  I guess we’ll just see how it goes.  I promise nothing.  Some thoughts will be random, hysterical, boring, and with any luck, possible epiphanies will ensue.  Don’t hold your breath on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment